Lean Process Katarzyna Złotowska (Lean Process) respects users privacy rights.
When using Lean Process and the website, we protect your privacy by ensuring that you comply with data protection laws and regulations as well as by ensuring that your data is technically protected. The following policies describe what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
Collection and processing of personal data
When using the website www.leanhospitals.pl, you may be asked to provide your personal data by completing an inquiry form or via different mean.
The provision of personal data is voluntary and at the same time constitutes consent to the processing of your personal data in accordance with the requirements and with the meaning given by the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (Dz. U. from 1997, Item No. 133, 882 as amended).
We may use the contact information you provide (such as your name, first name, e-mail address) to respond to your enquiry in the form. By providing us with your personal data and contact details, including your e-mail address, you consent to the sending of information by electronic means in accordance with Article 4. section 10, item 2 of the Act on Rendering Electronic Services of 18 July 2002. Dz.U. from 2002. No 144, 1204 as amended).
The provided personal data i.e. e-mail addresses etc. are processed to:
- Perform a service (contract) and issue an invoice.
- Provide answers to questions.
- Provide information about the offered products.
- Statistical analysis. Data collected automatically will be used for statistical analysis of customer behavior on our website.
- The data you provide is used for accounting purposes, for the processing and preparation of orders and services. We may also use your contact information to send you information about our company, our products and our services, including customer satisfaction surveys and market research. You can update your data at any time and opt out of receiving marketing information.
- In order to fulfill the concluded contracts (such as performing a training or providing a product or service) and provide you with the highest quality services we may transfer your personal data to third party contractors that support our services. We will then only provide them with data they need and only for the purposes specified in the agreement.
How will we get in touch with you?
- If you have applied to participate in our training, conference or other event organised by Lean Process, you may receive e-mails from us concerning the event details. You can also contact us on the following telephone number: 508 238 811.
- If you have expressed your wish to receive our Newsletter, you will receive it by e-mail.
Amendment of personal data
- Every user of our service has the right to correct and update their personal data, which they provide to us via the website, by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
- Our website may use cookie files, small data sets that are stored by your browser on the hard drive of your computers. Our cookies do not contain any personal identifying information, but they only help us to store your data regarding the services you order, the goods you order and the delivery times so that you do not have to re-enter the requested information each time you return to our site. Cookies are used to identify the version of your browser when you use our site.
- Your browser should accept cookies that the server can read each time it connects to a particular computer during the online session and use of the website, thus speeding up the cooperation between your computer and our server.
- Our IT system and the data we collect and process are protected from third party insight in a professional way that meets very high security requirements both in technical (IT) and legal terms.
- If any anomalies or threats are detected, we take appropriate action.
- The IP address data is stored on the server’s system logs and does not allow to identify a single user. Information are used for purely statistical purposes and are not linked to any particular person.
- To ensure the highest quality of service, we periodically analyze files with logos in order to determine which pages you visit most often, which web browsers are used, whether the structure of the page does not contain errors, etc.
In order to use the services provided through the website, a correctly configured web browser, including Microsoft Internet Explorer in the version 6.0 or later, is required or Firefox in a version 2.0 or later.
We care about privacy of our clients, and therefore every person using our website is obliged to comply with the interdiction on the abuse of electronic means of communication and the provision of the following content by or to the systems of information and communication such as:
- illegal content,
- content that causes work disruption or overload of Lean Process ICT systems or other entities directly or indirectly involved in the provision of services,
- content that violates the interests of third parties, generally accepted social norms, or that is inconsistent with generally applicable legal regulations.
In the event of a breach of law or when required by law, we may disclose your data to authorized bodies and persons.
Lean Process Katarzyna Złotowska
Ognik Street 11a/13
tel. 508 238 811